I am in the process of updating this workshop - I hope you'll enjoy the newer format!
I hope you will enjoy this workshop - how to create little booklets from one sheet of paper! You don't need any special supplies, just paper and anything else you want to use to make it fun!
This booklet is just 4 pages - 8 pages counting both sides but has so many possibilities:
- Make a booklet for each week - fill it with important/fun information!
- Keep one as a small journal
- Use it to create artwork - a great portable notebook
- Create a fun, homemade card for someone special
- Write a short story for a child, grandchild, great-grandchild, nieces, nephews - or a best friend!
- Give one as a gift
- Make them just for fun!
This workshop is free and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I had fun creating it for you!
Please join me!